Benefits of Membership
• Six subsidized dinner meetings each year, with continuing education at each (most qualify for IRS CE)
• October seminar with 8 IRS CE (6 on assorted topics plus 2 of ethics)
• December two-day tax update seminar on federal topics (14 IRS CEs) plus NY and CT updates
• Rebate program for members attending meetings & annual seminar
• Networking among fellow tax professionals
• Fifteen scholarships awarded to members every year
• Subsidized Tax Book reference
• Member emergency assistance program (for illness, death, etc.)
• Dues are $80.00 annually
• Our dues year is July 1 to June 30
• Dues are payable each year by July 1st
Have a question?
Send us your membership questions and we will get back to you as soon as we can.