- This event has passed.
2011 Tax Update Seminar
December 1, 2011 - December 3, 2011$375.00 – $405.00
Registration is Closed!
“The best, comprehensive tax update
seminar in the region”
New York Update
Many addition federal topics
16.0 CEU’s Total (a) 13 for EA’s & RTRP’s
(a) Due to new Circular 230 rules!
Sue Voth EA – All federal material
Alan Clavette, CPA – CT and NY updates
In addition to the updates listed above the following topics are planned:
• Like kind exchanges of a business truck
• Schedule D basis issues. Sources to arrive at basis
• K-1’s for hedge funds, oil & gas entures, and PTP’s
• Education Credits, 529’s, and 1099-Q’s incl. dependent decisions
• Kiddie Tax planning strategies
• AMT for kids and adults
• Gift Tax Returns and when should one be filed
• The Decedent’s 1040, The “Final” Return
Topics are subject to minor changes, especially if any new or late legislation!
Full sit-down lunches plus continental breakfast and two breaks
Seminar Prices & Online Registration
|Click on the prices to add to cart|
|Early Bird Registration – by 11/4/2011||►$ 375.00◄|
|Registration after 11/4/2011 until 11/18||►$ 405.00◄|
If you are new to NY/CT-ATP and register online ►click here◄
We need your information to complete your registration