- This event has passed.
2022 July Meeting
July 20, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50.00 – $70.00
July Dinner Meeting
Topic: Hindsight is 20/22
We will review the recent tax law changes that occurred during the past tax season as well as other federal tax updates.
Attendees will learn to:
- Recognize provisions of the recent tax law changes applicable to their clients,
- Review the application of the recent tax law changes in their own practice,
- Properly report the repayment of a qualified COVID retirement plan distributions,
- Correctly apply the provisions while amending past year returns for EBL, NOL and QIP changes,
- Comprehend other federal tax law changes.
Speaker: Kathryn Keane, EA, NTPI Fellow
2 Federal CEs (IRS Circular 230) for this session
CPAs, CFPs, and Attorneys may qualify also
Education Committee Contact/Point Person
Amy Lawer, EA – email@example.com
4:00 – Directors Meeting
5:00 – Committee Meetings
5:30 – Business Meeting
6:00 – Buffet Dinner
7:00 – Education Program
Members (Timely): $50.00 Non-Members & Late Members: $70.00
Ticket up no later than the Friday before the meeting!
All payments are cleared through PayPal
but you do not have to have a PayPal account, just a credit card.