- This event has passed.
2019 June Dinner Meeting
June 19, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:40 pmFree – $60.00
Medicare – Take All the Guesswork Out
Speaker: Mark Brownstein, CSA
Certified Senior Advisor
• Know when, how and who needs to enroll in Medicare
• What is the difference between open enrollment and general enrollment.
• What do I need to know before enrolling in a Medicare plan?
• What are Medicare parts A, B, C, and D?
• Medicare coverage, cost, and the need for supplemental insurance.
• Will you have an Income Related Monthly Adjustment?
• Is COBRA considered creditable coverage?
• How does one fill the gap to reduce out of pocket exposure?
• Why is the out-of-pocket maximum so important?
• The effect of Healthcare Reform on Medicare
0 Federal CEs (IRS Circular 230) for this session
(you can blame the IRS and Circ 230 for that)
CPAs, CFPs, and Attorneys may qualify
4:00 – Directors Meeting
5:00 – Committee Meetings
5:30 – Business Meeting
6:00 – Buffet Dinner
7:00 – Education Program
Members: $40.00 Guests: $50.00
RSVP (pay @ the door) no later than the Friday before the meeting
Ticket (pay now by C/C or PayPal)
DO NOT DO BOTH!!! Either RSVP or Ticket up!!!
After Friday, the RSVP option is eliminated.
After Friday you must purchase a ticket and pay the late fee!
Late Tickets we add $10.00 to either.
Walk in Fee add $20.00 to either! WE DO NOT WANT WALK-INS!
Late Ticket means after midnight on Friday before the meeting!